For the ultimate home away from home for family and friends, choose this Exclusive Villa Safari Getaway at a private game reserve bordering the Kruger National Park. Relax, set your own pace and soak up the tranquillity of the African bush. From 46,800
Exclusive Safari Villa Experience
Treat your family or friends to the best in safari package experiences - an exclusive 4 bedroom villa with its own Land Rover and game-ranger, as well a personal butler and chef to take care of your every need! Your safari lodge situated on a dry river bank, with stunning views affording excellent game viewing opportunities. Relax in air-conditioned comfort on a 3-day exclusive and private Kruger safari.
Your dedicated ranger will discuss with you what you hope to see on your Big Five adventure. The Timbavati Private Nature Reserve shares a fenceless boundary with the Kruger National Park on its western edge. Enjoy the very best in game viewing in this untouched wilderness where wildlife is abundant and where you, your family and friends, will have the safari of your dreams.
Private Safari Villa Highlights
- Sole use of private and exclusive safari villa for up to 8 guests
- Set your own pace with a private safari vehicle and guide
- Services of a butler and private chef
- Sparkling pool, massage therapy and gym available
- Relax and soak up the tranquility of the bush
- Superb Big Five game drives and walking safaris
- Encounter the legendary white lions of Timbavati
Day 1: Fly to Kruger
Today you depart from Johannesburg on your flight to your private and exclusive safari villa in the Timbavati Private Game reserve that shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park.
Enjoy two nights and three days indulging in total relaxation and family friendly game viewing activities. Camp staff will arrange everything according to your requirements.
Day 2: On Safari in Timbavati
The best time to view the game is in the early morning and evening when the air is cooler and the African wildlife is most active. You and your friends may decide to rise early today and discover the wonders of your surroundings. A guided walking safari after breakfast is a must for a truly remarkable and detailed perspective of the African bush.
You will be served tea, coffee and biscuits on your dawn game drive and drinks and canapés on your sunset game drive. On the way back in the evening it will be dark and your ranger will search for nocturnal animals with a spotlight.
In between game viewing activities you could relax by the pool or arrange for private in-suite massage therapy. There is also a gym available in the main camp. Alternately, choose a comfy spot to sit and pass the time or retreat to your family chalet for a peaceful siesta.
Day 3: Travel to Johannesburg and beyond
Embark on one last morning game drive. Soak up the quiet of the bush before you head back to the hustle and bustle of city life.
Enjoy your last breakfast and before its time to say goodbye. A road transfer takes you to the airport to catch your flight back to Johannesburg.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit
- Return private road transfers from airport to your exclusive safari villa
- 2 nights' exclusive and sole use of a 4-bedroom air-conditioned safari villa with open plan kitchen, outdoor living space, swimming pool, game viewing deck, fireplace and dining area
- Select local drinks including teas and coffees, soft drinks, bottled water, house wines, spirits and beers
- Delicious meals prepared by your own private Chef including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Services of a personal butler
- Private morning off-road game drives in open safari vehicle (you can set your own pace)
- Afternoon off-road game drives that finish after dark, giving you the opportunity to spot nocturnal wildlife with a spotlight
- Refreshments and canapés on your afternoon game drive
- Game walk with experienced armed tracker to discover the smaller aspects of the bush (on request and subject to availability)
- Timbavati entrance and conservation fees
- Premium drinks (champagnes, cognacs & fine wines)
- Laundry service and spa treatments
- Optional activities not listed above and all other extras to be settled direct