Canvas Chic | Classic Timbavati Safari Package
Enjoy a three night and four day stay in simple sophistication at a luxury tented camp. The 4 Day Canvas Chic Safari Package in the Greater Kruger National Park offers safari romance and the perfect place to celebrate your love.
- Located on the seasonal Timbavati River
- Intimate and private tented suites
- Delicious meals in various settings
- Extensive viewing decks and a rim flow pool
- Thrilling Big Five game viewing activities
The Canvas Chic Safari Package Experience
You will experience a level of contemporary comfort that will forever shape your dreams of a romantic getaway. Enjoy a true safari experience where you fall asleep to the sounds of Lion calling, whilst safely cosseted in a luxury tented suite on a raised platform. Polished wooden decks, textured fabrics and clean lines surround you, and beyond there is nothing but wilderness.
The 4 Day Canvas Chic Package is all about being pampered with warm hearted service amidst the sights and sounds of the bush. Your expert ranger will show you the delights of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve which adjoins the Kruger National Park. Day and night game drives and walking safaris bring memorable Big Five encounters to treasure.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Timbavati Private Nature ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in TimbavatiView Lodge
Day 3: Safari Lodge in TimbavatiView Lodge
Day 4: Timbavati Private Nature Reserve to JohannesburgThis is the final day of your Canvas Chic Safari Package. After a morning activity and breakfast you say farewell and depart Timbavati Private Nature Reserve by returning to the airstrip for your onward air transfer to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- Meet & greet service at Johannesburg International Airport
- Access to exclusive airport lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks
- Return air transfers from Johannesburg to a private bush airstrip
- Return safari transfers from bush airstrip to your tented camp
- 3 nights' luxury tented accommodation with en-suite bathroom and spectacular views overlooking the seasonal Timbavati River
- Mouthwatering meals while in camp including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Select local drinks including teas, coffees, soft drinks, bottled water, house wines, spirits and beers
- Early morning and late afternoon off-road game drives in open safari vehicle
- Walking safari and nature walk with experienced armed tracker
- Refreshments on game drive
- Laundry service
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Premium drinks (champagnes, cognacs & fine wines)
- Optional activities not listed above and all other extras to be settled directly on departure