Authentic Adventure | Classic Timbavati Safari Package
Whether you want an intimate safari venue for a family get-together, or a romantic getaway, the 4 Day Authentic Adventure Safari Package is ideal. Spend three nights and four days in affordable luxury at a safari lodge in Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger National Park.
- Wonderful views of the waterhole from each chalet
- Romance and adventure for couples and groups
- Elegance and comfort in the heart of the bush
- Swimming pool and interesting excursions
- Big Five game drives in a pristine wilderness
The Authentic Adventure Safari Experience
The lodge is designed, constructed and decorated to reflect gracious charm and the serenity of the renowned Timbavati Private Nature Reserve. The chalets reflect romantic colonialism with four poster beds, crisp white linen and draped mosquito nets. All guest areas face the active waterhole where a variety of African animals come to drink and refresh.
The lodge has a secluded setting and offers personalised attention for every kind of visitor. You can savour delicious bush cuisine and simple luxuries without compromising the high level of environmental consciousness that exists at this safari lodge.
On a 4 Day Authentic Adventure Package your hosts will take you on spectacular twice daily Big Five game drives through the unspoilt wilderness of the Greater Kruger National Park.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Timbavati Private Nature ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in TimbavatiView Lodge
Day 3: Safari Lodge in TimbavatiView Lodge
Day 4: Timbavati Private Nature Reserve to JohannesburgOn the final day of your Authentic Adventure Safari Package you will partake in a morning activity and after breakfast you say a fond farewell until the next time. You take your return road transfer from to Hoedspruit Airport for your flight back to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- Return flights between Johannesburg O.R. Tambo and Hoedspruit Airport
- Return road transfers from the airport to the lodge
- 3 Nights accommodation in a luxury suite
- All meals included as per itinerary
- Morning and afternoon/evening game drives (total of 4 x 3-4 hour drives during your stay)
- Bush walks
- Tea, coffee, snacks on game drives
- Local beers, house wines and soft drinks
- All taxes
- Premium brand beverages