Back to Basics | Classic Timbavati Safari Package
Enjoy luxury bush accommodation for three nights and four days at a family owned and run safari lodge. The 4 Day Back to Basics Safari Package offers a traditional safari on the edge of the Kruger National Park.
- Luxury and romance in the bush
- Bush meals and boma dinners
- Swimming pool, curio shop and art gallery
- Waterhole views and safaris in Big Five territory
- Great for small gatherings of friends and family
The Back to Basics Safari Experience
Tucked away in a pristine corner of the Greater Kruger National Park, your safari lodge offers a genuine South African family safari and warm hospitality. On a 4 Day Back to Basics Safari Package you arrive as a guest and leave as a friend.
Relax in comfort at this vintage bush lodge where attention to detail and high standards are maintained throughout. The romantic en-suite bungalows make a welcome retreat for couples and newlyweds who will love the beautifully draped beds and stunning bush views.
Enjoy dawn and dusk game drives and guided bush walks in the magical Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, home of Big Five game and an equally fascinating supporting cast including Cheetah and Wild Dogs. Experienced rangers and guides escort you through many close encounters and share their vast knowledge of this untouched wilderness.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Timbavati Private Nature ReserveView Lodge
Day 2: Safari Lodge in TimbavatiView Lodge
Day 3: Safari Lodge in TimbavatiView Lodge
Day 4: Timbavati Private Nature Reserve to JohannesburgThis is your final day of your Back to Basics safari package. After a morning activity and breakfast, it will be time to leave for your return road transfer from Timbavati Private Nature Reserve to Hoedspruit Airport and your onward flight to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. Game viewing activity: Morning game drive.
Rates & Prices
- Return flights between Johannesburg O.R. Tambo and Hoedspruit Airport
- Return transfers from Hoedspruit Airport to the lodge
- 3 Nights accommodation in a luxury suite
- All meals included
- Morning and afternoon / evening game drives (total of 4 x 3-4 hour drives during your stay)
- Refreshments on game drives
- Local beers, house wines and soft drinks
- All taxes
- Premium brand beverages, water and energy drinks