Simbavati Hilltop Lodge is located in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve in South Africa and gives guests picturesque views of the Nhlaralumi River and foothills of the Drakensberg Mountains.
Please note you cannot access the Lodge through Kruger Park but only through the Timbavati Gate as per the directions below.
- Follow the tar road from the Eastgate Airport/Timbavati turn-off for 44 km straight to the Simbavati turn-off.
- (GPRS coordinates for the Simbavati turn-off: S 24° 12' 20.2" E 31° 19' 24.2").
- Turn right onto the dirt road and follow the lion footprints for approximately 6.4 km to the lodge.
- On the tar road you will go through 2 control gates.
- At the second gate you enter the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve where you will pay a Vehicle Entrance Fee per vehicle.
- Keep your permit, as the Lodge will issue you with an exit permit when you return again.
S 24° 12' 20.2"
E 31° 19' 24.2"